Safety Precautions for our May 6th Reopening
We’ve been closely monitoring COVID-19 and the subsequent government stay-at-home orders. Recently the CDC and San Mateo county announced that routine eye exams may resume. We are closely following their protocols and will slowly reopen our office on May 6, 2020.
Our new temporary office hours will be:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only.
When you come to our office, you will see new precautionary measures in order to protect the health of both you and our staff, including:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces
- COVID-19 screening of all customers and staff
- Contact-free & Mobile Check In Experience
- Temperature checks at the office door
- Disinfection of all frames in our optical display
- Reduced hours to limit the number of customers per day
- We are also still extending contact lens prescriptions expired in the last 6 months and will still offer free shipping direct to your house for no-contact delivery.
We are happy to offer adjustments to glasses but ask that you make an appointment.
We offer curbside pickup for any orders. Please call us from your car in the parking lot.
Please call (650) 573-6245 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment